Home Sweet Home      About Us         Uplifting Eva        Happiness Is Homeschooling        LDS Little Ones        VeggieFitMama        Eva Barnett Photography        My Media        F.A.Q.'s

Friday, January 2, 2015

New Year's Eve and Day

January 1st was simple and special.  Did dishes with the kids.  Listened to them play Legos together.  I had a nice jog on the treadmill and a shower!  Made a nice dinner that we enjoyed as a family and my Mami, with some sparkling cider too!  I made Chad a good lunch, we read scriptures and sent him off to work.  I helped the kids write in their journals, listened to them read the New Testament scripture stories book, and then read "Wherever you Are" to them.  Then I watched a movie with my Mom while we both did some crafts.  It was simple but nice.

I want this year to be more focused on family, order, and not getting distracted from what we really want to be accomplishing.  I hope I can have better focus on my kids and our family goals.  I know if we are trying, the progress will happen!

Here are the album pages from New Year's Eve...






No comments:

Post a Comment