Home Sweet Home      About Us         Uplifting Eva        Happiness Is Homeschooling        LDS Little Ones        VeggieFitMama        Eva Barnett Photography        My Media        F.A.Q.'s

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sophia's Birthday Morning

Hi Friends! Now that we've moved again we really want to keep our blog current. We hope you can still feel close to us through these pictures and stories. Here are the album pages I made so far for Sophia's birthday. More will be coming with her actual party and our family outing/dinner. We had a great time at a Jumping Jungle- even Chad and I were being animals! If you click on the picture collage it should come up on your screen larger so you can read the text. Thank you everyone for your love and support! We love you and miss you too!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I wish I was there. Those horse cookies look good (although “horse cookies” could have a different meaning).

    ReplyDelete